- Article 1 (Acquisition of Personal Information)
- GKMC shall acquire personal information from customers by lawful and fair means.
- Article 2 (Use of Personal Information)
- GKMC shall use customers' personal information, information on the status of transactions with GKMC and so forth only for the purposes specified below.
- Provision of services and delivery of products as part of GKMC's business operations
- Provision of after-sale services related to GKMC's products
- Announcements on GKMC's products, special events, promotional campaigns, and so forth
- Questionnaire surveys of products and services provided by GKMC
- Information gathering aimed at new product development and service improvement at GKMC
- Response to inquiries to, requests to, and contacts with GKMC
- Other purposes related to those mentioned above
- Article 3 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- GKMC shall not provide customers' personal information to third parties unless it obtains the consent of customers, it is required by laws and ordinances, it deems it necessary to do so in order to protect public interests, or it reasonably considers it necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, and safety of GKMC and customers.
- Article 4 (Management of Personal Information)
- GKMC shall maintain the security of personal information and manage it safely.
- In handling customers' personal information, GKMC shall install personal information protection managers for appropriate management and strive to protect such information by taking measures to prevent such information from being leaked to external individuals and organizations.
- GKMC shall strive to take appropriate and reasonable safety measures in order to prevent unauthorized access to customers' personal information from outside and protect such information from loss, destruction, falsification, and other risks.
- Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information, Its Correction, Discontinuation of Its Use, and Deletion)
- GKMC acknowledges that customers or their authorized representatives have the right to request the disclosure of their personal information, its correction or deletion, discontinuation of its use, and so forth, and if such requests are made, GKMC shall respond to them swiftly and without objection.
- Article 6 (Organization and Systems)
- GKMC shall make all-out efforts to ensure appropriate handling of personal information in daily operations by providing its executives and employees with training in the protection of personal information and appropriate methods for managing such information.
- GKMC shall observe laws, regulations, and standards that apply to customers' personal information and review the provisions of this policy in a timely manner for continuous improvement.
This policy was last modified on February 18' 2012
Global Knowledge Management Center, Ltd.
Sumitomo Fudosan Shinjuku Oak Tower 19F,
Nishi-Shinjuku 6-8-1, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo